6th Crypto Gunbot Tournament Strategies from the Champions Revealed
ei Yo it’s time for some CSI on the champions that won the binanceFutures tournament and the FTX tournament, let’s get some insight into what strategy they did use in our lovely gunbot, without further ado.
The Champion of binanceFutures is JOHN_TITOR
the strategy he did use was MOTION OF THE OCEAN from our professional Market_Maker bot.
- – Trading Limit 3000 and notice the really short Cancel spread of 0.0001.
- – He was using ROE Scalper with a ROE of 20 and a ROE limit of 1.
- – I’ll skip Risk Management as those are special ingredients from the Market_Maker bots and aren’t disclosed, but he used an RR of 3 and MOC 6000.
- – As said at the beginning of the analysis he used MOTION_OF_THE_OCEAN, Moto DCA spread 3, he went only LONG, Max DCA Multiplier 1.5, and MOTO_TIMER 5.
- – He used 15min PERIOD.
The Champion of FTX is MOUNTAIN02
The strategy he did use was the SupportResistance variant from Market_Maker bots and initial Capital of 21k USD.
- – Trading Limit 3675, Cancel Spread 0.5.
- – Roe Scalper, Roe trailing flagged on and ROE Limit 4.
- – I’ll skip (again) Risk Management as those are special ingredients from the Market_Maker bots and aren’t disclosed, he did use an RR of 4.
- – As said at the beginning of the analysis he used Support / Resistance, he controls the DCA with his own customized autoconfig and uses Sup / Res spread of 0.4, Sup / Res Timer 240, Min ROE 100
- – One minute PERIOD & smap 640.
That’s all Folks, happy gunbottin’ and c-u next time!