What happened last month at Gunbot development special report b4 new stable (soon).
Hi, dear gunbotters; this month, a lot happened behind the curtains; without further ado, I’ll go through all the new features and goodies we added to the latest beta builds.
New Gunbot strategy spotGrid Advanced (WIP)
based on the work of Pim with spotGrid
This is based on the works of spotGrid. Still, it will allow two things, first more granularity configuration for “trailing range” & it will allow continuing trading after a certain threshold that you can define with the “Start continuous Trading” parameter in the ADVANCED tab of spotgrid Advanced, keep reading to find more about this “amazing” new & unique feature only available in Gunbot.
- – you’ve got a bag.
- – your current “buy count” hits Start Continuous Trading.
- – The sell target is now set above the last buy price, instead of above break-even (uses just gain or autogain value).
- – if you hit that sell target, it sells a part of the bag, defined with a “Continuous trading limit multiplier.”
now three things can happen:
- – price drops and reaches the next buy target; it buys about the same quantity it just sold (meaning, we are still on the same “buy count” as when Gunbot started continuous Trading).
- – price rises considerably, but not above break-even, new buy target will appear above the last sell price.
- – price rises above break-even: will sell the whole bag if it hits the target and start a new cycle.
So the first rule of thumb is if you want to keep following price flow, make sure you have enough funds, it’s not like Reversal Trading that will incur intentional losses.
The second rule you should avoid it’s set the value of “Continuous Trading” too close to your entry (At least on DCA 3 or 4).
See the picture above at the end of the chart for 2 consecutive continuous trading operations.
Market Maker news
- – New Elliot Wave Strategy for Market_Maker bot.
- – New DCA_METHOD: Tenkan DCA is available for the following Market_Maker variants: Motion of the Ocean, 1 Scalper, Fibonacci Retracement, Support & Resistance, Pullback, in Elliott Waves is already native DCA method, and it doesn’t will work in pure Market_Maker and Grid bots.
- – New FuturesGrid Strategy for Market Maker bot.
- – ABP Calculations Improve for Market_Maker Spot, which is basically a true weighted average price of all orders since opening a position, able to keep track of really long order sequences.
- – Fine-Tuned Grid Strategy with an exceptional #edge case.
- – Implement MOC for 1 Scalper.
- – Implement MARKET_BUY and MARKET_SELL for 1scalper, moto, grid, fib, supres.
- – New spotGridAdvanced added.
- – New DCA_Method “Tenkan” available for all margin/futures Gunbot strategies.
- – Update TV charting library to v18.
- – New FuturesGrid added for all Gunbot users from Standard license.
- – Ability to export your config.js without any private data (keys, telegram information, wallet_id & tv account).
- – Automatic Backup of autoconfig.js when saving Changes from GUI in backups/config.
- – Stay tuned to our announcement channel.
That’s all folks, happy Gunbottin.’
Grab a copy of Gunbot at any of our resellers,