Gunbot Strategy Overview futuresGrid – Updated
Hi all folks,
We released a new strategy based in the work of Gridspot specially tuned for Futures trading. Its really straight forward to configure and only need a few parameters to get it running. You must have at least Gunbot Standard in order to be able to use it.
Creating the strategy Market_Maker bot users
- – Click in Strategy – Add a new one with parameters below.
- – Then you just need to select that new strategy and Save Default parameters.
Parameters for this strategy Market Maker bot users:
Timeframe that you run your strategy, i'm personally using 15 min.
Numerical value (ex 1).
Number of times that we will DCA if the price goes against us, personally using 15.
Allows stop adding more into the position if price goes against your entry. for USD based futures will be in quote and for coin margined contract will be in contracts.
Distance that it will dca based in several metrics used by the strategy, i'm personally using 1.25.
Boolean, true or false
TP range is based in several parameters undisclosed, it tries to sell best possible spots.
Boolean, true or false
Enables the strategy.
- – For now you need to use external editor to add into your pair override, i commonly use vi or notepad++.
- – Then save your file.
- – You can restart your Gunbot. futuresGrid immediately will enter into position if you’re not already in position (make sure you’re not in a short).
Creating the strategy Gunbot License (From Standard) only users.
- – Open Strategy Editor.
- – Add new Strategy with config below.
– Configure the Strategy (Basic TAB) , see example below.
- – Configure the Advanced Tab.
- – Set an override in your pair with “MAX_OPEN_CONTRACTS”.
- – Save changes.
- – futuresGrid is only to trade long, it never ever will enter a short, take this as consideration.
- – Don’t use futuresGrid if you’re already in a short.
- – Adjust your MOC accordingly to your risk acceptance using “MAX_OPEN_CONTRACTS” value.
- – Make sure if you use coin margined you set MOC in contracts value not quote.
- – You must run at least build v21.4.1 in order to use this strategy.
Screen below is from futuresGrid strategy in the 15m timeframe.
Enjoy your futuresGrid strategy, we already love it and c-u next time,