Gunbot Huobi Spot Tournament March 2022
Are you ready for another round? The Gunbot Huobi Spot Tournament of March 2022 is calling you, once again is time to put your trading skills to the test. Who’s gonna take the win this time?
Here we’re again another Gunthy tournament and you can win some great money, get ready your best weapons as we start soon another tournament.
The Exchange included in the new tournament this month is:
- Huobi Spot Markets.
Gunbot Tournaments is the greatest opportunity to improve yourself as a trader and share profitable strategies with the biggest traders of our community and earn some great money if you can beat the best traders.
Gunbot Crypto Trading Competition Rules
– This month, Gunbot users can join the sponsored exchange and win up to 10,000 USD and a massive 100,000 GUNTHY tokens.
- – tournament start at midnight UTC on 11th of March of 2022, and it will end at 23:59:59 UTC 1st of April 2022.
- – Each participant must complete at least 3000 USD on spot exchanges.
- The total prize is 10,000 USD and 100,0000 GUNTHY distributed as follows:
- – From 50 to 100 qualified participants at any market: the unlocked prize is 1000$ and 10,000 GUNTHY.
- – From 101 to 150 qualified participants: the unlocked prize is 3,000$ and 30,000 GUNTHY.
- – From 151 to 200 qualified participants: the unlocked prize is 5,000$ and 50,000 GUNTHY.
- – Over 200 qualified participants: the unlocked prize is 10,000$ and 100,0000 GUNTHY.
The unlocked prize will be distributed to qualified users that will reach the highest PNL % at spot markets, as follows:
– From 1st to 10th highest PNL%: share equal percentual of 50% of the unlocked prize.
– From 11st to 50th highest pnl%: share equal percentual of 30% of the unlocked prize.
– From 51st to 100th highest pnl%: share equal percentual of 20% of the unlocked prize.
How to join the Gunbot Crypto Trading Spot Competition in March 2022:
- You must be an active Huobi user or create a Huobi Global account here, in order to participate you must have completed the full KYC in the exchange.
- You must fill out the Huobi form and provide your UID and nickname for the tournament.
How to opt-in for the Gunbot Crypto Trading Competition – Configuring your Gunbot
- – Click the Profile icon.
- – Click in the Tab called Tournament.
- – Toggle on Tournament Opt-in.
- – Set your nickname.
- – Click on top Menu Save Changes.
“Make sure to give your bot a unique nickname, and this will only appear on the tournament leader board.”
If you run multiple bot instances and want all of them to participate in a tournament, number your instance nicknames like this: TraderNickname_1, TraderNickname_2, TraderNickname_3. They will automatically get aggregated to a single leaderboard entry at the end of the tournament.
Don’t Forget to Grab your Gunbot License if you don’t have one.
That’s all folks and happy gunbottin’.