Gunbot News – What happened last month at Gunbot
ei Yo! here we are again, another month at gunbot development has been a crazy month, due to some changes in the APIS and some volatility in the markets some exchanges where totally overloaded and we needed to circunvent that with hot fixes.
We have released a patch for Stable build for v21, you can download the latest stable now from here then after that if you use binanceFutures recommendation right now is upgrade to latest build in announcement channel, as Binance dev team changed some API ends, and your trading could be affected.
main core dev keep working and finetuning Gunbot High Frequency Trading as it’s a really complex task to port Gunbot to websockets 2.0 due to the implications of having a major speed, it can post 100’s of orders in a second, so we need to push the brake a bit or your wallet will be dryed in matter of seconds.
take a small peak into Gunbot HFT
Market Maker News
- – Our leader is working in a new mm variant, soon(tm).
- – Small tweak to Market orders for Market_Maker.
- – Patched Roe infinity% edge case for Market_Maker variant 1 Scalper.
- – Patched binanceFutures api when “volatility times” in backend servers of binanceFutures happends and start not returning trade history on proper time. Make sure you upgrade to latest gunbot build in announcement channel if you’re using binanceFutures or at least you run above that build Gunbot v21.3.0 Release Candidate.
- – New Nash League Strategy v2, this strategy is a pure volume strategy so don´t expect huge profits from it, it just generate a ton of volume. In this new version it closes the spread so at nash.io that post limit orders has 0 fees you don’t incur in any loss at all. If you use market orders slippage could occur so take into consideration when enabling market orders that you could incur into losses.
- – New SpotGrid Strategy, you can run now spotGrid without need to use autoconfig, straight forward configuration in latest version has autoGain feature and you can turn on/off watch_mode, buy enabled and sell enabled, at least you need build Gunbot v21.2.0, grab latest R.C in our announcement channel. It has been a blast in our Elite channel, a lot of users already enjoying the simplicity of spotGrid.
- – Added hability to pay fees with Beaxy Token, add this line in your exchange section : “pay_with_utility_token”: true,
- – Patched v2 Kucoin API, make sure you run at least build v21.3.4 from our announcement channel.
- – Patched Beaxy API, make sure you run at least build v21.3.4.
- – Stay tunned to our announcement channel.
That’s all folks, c-u next month and happy gunbottin’