Gunbot Permanent Tournaments – Gate.io added in August 2022
Are you ready for the Gunbot Permanent Tournaments? Find out how you can trade to win on Gate.io
Ei yo wazzup?. This month for our gunthy tournaments we add Gate.io one of the best exchanges to find that special gem that it’s not yet a known coin but could do a 4000% in the next months.
Founded in 2013, Gate.io is a worldwide digital asset platform that supports 1400+ cryptocurrencies and 2500+ trading pairs. It offers a variety of trading, lending, and staking features such as spot, NFTs, margin, copy trading, leverage, derivatives, API trading, and more. Additionally, Gate.io provides trading incentives and discounts through its native exchange token GateToken.
Gate.io’s mission is ‘to serve the blockchain industry by providing secure and reliable products & services to consumers and companies around the world.’ In 2020, its reserves were audited by Armanino LLP, proving 100% margin verification for its users.
Gate.io has integrated fiat on-ramp services such as MoonPay, Simplex, BANXA, coinify, mercury, and advcash. The platform provides 24/7 online customer support and engages directly with its community through social platforms such as Telegram and Discord.
Gate.io takes a multi-layered approach to account security implemented through multi-factor authentication, withdrawal whitelists, UKey/Yubikey support, anti-phishing codes, suspicious activity monitoring, and security logs that protect user accounts from unauthorized access. Platform funds are secured by institutional-level online and offline security measures and protected behind physical and encrypted safeguards, eliminating single points of failure.
The tournament will start on 15 August 2022, so get your weapons ready.
Gunbot Permanent Tournaments are the most fantastic opportunity to improve yourself as a trader, share profitable strategies with the biggest traders in our community, and earn some great money if you can beat the best traders.
Gate.io Trading Competition Rules
– This month, Gunbot users can join any of the sponsored exchanges or all of them and grab from the jackpot of 10,000 USD and a massive 100,000 GUNTHY tokens pot.
- The tournament for the Gate.io will start at midnight on 15 August 2022.
- Each participant must complete 5000 USD on spot markets (Gate.io).
- The total prize is 10,000 USD and 100,0000 GUNTHY distributed as follows:
- From 50 to 100 qualified participants at any market: the unlocked prize is 1000$ and 10,000 GUNTHY.
- From 101 to 150 qualified participants: the unlocked prize is 3,000$ and 30,000 GUNTHY.
- From 151 to 200 qualified participants: the unlocked prize is 5,000$ and 50,000 GUNTHY.
- Over 200 qualified participants: the unlocked prize is 10,000$ and 100,0000 GUNTHY.
The unlocked prize will be distributed to qualified users that will reach the highest PNL % at spot markets, as follows:
- From 1st to 10th highest PNL%: share equal percentual of 50% of the unlocked prize.
- From 11th to 50th highest pnl%: share equal percentual of 30% of the unlocked prize.
- From 51th to 100th highest pnl%: share equal percentual of 20% of the unlocked prize.
How to join the Gate.io Trading Competition in August 2022
- You must be an active gate.io spot user, if you’re not already a user create a gate.io account here.
- Open a chart and click on the dashboard – PNL button.
- Select a pair from a participating exchange in the tournament, and stay on the page for 60 seconds.
- After you can check in our tournament portal if your nickname has been added and the classification.
TIP: Do this from time to time in order to refresh your stats.
Gunbot Permanent Tournaments Updated
- Binance.com exchange.
- Gunthy Mex exchange and Gunthy futures.
- Huobi Global exchange.
- Mexc Global exchange.
- okgunbot.com exchange.
- FTX exchange.
How to opt-in for the Gunbot Permanent Tournaments Crypto Trading Competition – Configuring your Gunbot
- Click the Profile icon.
- Click on the Tournament Tab.
- Toggle on Tournament Opt-in.
- Set your nickname, and click apply at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the top Menu – Save Changes button.
“Make sure to give your bot a unique nickname, which will be shown on the tournament leader board.”
If you run multiple bot instances and want all of them to participate in a tournament, number your instance nicknames like this: TraderNickname_1, TraderNickname_2, TraderNickname_3. They will automatically get aggregated to a single leaderboard entry at the end of the tournament.
Don’t forget to Grab your Gunbot License if you don’t have one.
That’s all folks, happy bot tradin’