6th Crypto Gunbot Tournament Strategies from the Champions Revealed
ei Yo, it’s time for some CSI on the champions that won the BinanceFutures tournament and the FTX tournament; let’s get some insight into what strategy they did use in our lovely Gunbot, without further ado.
The Champion of BinanceFutures is JOHN_TITOR
the strategy he did use was MOTION OF THE OCEAN from our professional Market_Maker bot.
- – Trading Limit 3000 and notice the really short Cancel spread of 0.0001.
- – He was using ROE Scalper with an ROE of 20 and an ROE limit of 1.
- – I’ll skip Risk Management as those are special ingredients from the Market_Maker bots and aren’t disclosed, but he used an RR of 3 and MOC 6000.
- – As said at the beginning of the analysis, he used MOTION_OF_THE_OCEAN, Moto DCA spread 3, he went only LONG, Max DCA Multiplier 1.5, and MOTO_TIMER 5.
- – He used 15min PERIOD.
The Champion of FTX is MOUNTAIN02
The strategy he did use was the SupportResistance variant from Market_Maker bots and initial Capital of 21k USD.
- – Trading Limit 3675, Cancel Spread 0.5.
- – Roe Scalper, Roe trailing flagged on and ROE Limit 4.
- – I’ll skip (again) Risk Management as those are special ingredients from the Market_Maker bots and aren’t disclosed; he did use an RR of 4.
- – As said at the beginning of the analysis, he used Support / Resistance; he controls the DCA with his own customized autoconfig and uses Sup / Res spread of 0.4, Sup / Res Timer 240, Min ROE 100
- – One minute PERIOD & SMAP 640.
That’s all Folks, happy gunbottin’ and c-u next time!