Gunbot Features, Enhancements and Patches Update
Hi all folks, another week at #gunthy #gunbot community development, our devs had a great week fixing some major bugs and performance related issues.
Here is a brief overview of what’s been going on.
GUI Improvements and Enhancements
- – Improved User Experience as requested by some of our users.
- – Fixed Long / Shorts arrows not showing and speed of drawing them in chart.
- – Fix Start/Stop trading button not reloading correctly.
- – Stop showing trades outside chart visible range.
- – Several improvements to GUI Profit & Loss page.
- – Implements custom indicators on charts based on user’s config strategy.
- – Automatically allow/disable drawing charts entities if they are not needed (example “sell at” if we didnt buy yet, etc).
CORE Improvements and Enhancements
- – Various fixes to Binance Futures reduceOnly errors.
- – Fix tradingview alerts for binanceFutures.
- – Add “maintenanceMargin” value in state.json file for Binance Futures to allow some users to use it in autoconfig and/or to do their own liquidation price forecast.
- – Fix binance futures multipair cycling.
- – Fix another issue that would prevent binance futures pairs to stop cycling after they traded.
- – Fix an issue that would not allow GRID bots to open a new position if an order was canceled.
- – Fix MOTO sending some short orders at best bid.
- – Fix a backward compatibility for GRID bots.
- – Fix CANCEL_SPREAD behaviour for Market_Maker bot depending if we have a position oper or if we don’t have position.
Autoconfig Improvements and Enhancements
- – Easier current pair name referencing to reference the “current” pair in filters or pairVariables
- – New generic filter type: “custom” – This new filter type give you full control about what to filter for. Any expression returning true makes the filter pass.
- – Making ticker snapshots available for “math” – You can now use all ticker snapshots collected in your own expressions, in jobs that collect tickers.Available under this.tickersExample that looks up the bid price of the current pair in the most recent ticker snapshot: this.tickers[this.pairName].bid.
That’s all dear users! Have a great weekend and remember happy Gunbottin’!