Gunbot Features, Enhancements and Patches Update
Hi Crypto Traders. This week at Gunbot community we have been really busy fixing several things and testing a new strategy called “MOTO”…..shhhh…..this is a secret project so we will have more info soon(tm).
The Dev’s have also been extremely busy lately. Here is a brief overview of whats been going on.
- – Complete refactor is underway of the GUI layout. First merges of a clean and organised CSS template has been done. Improve mobile responsiveness.
- – All new Market Maker strategies have been implemented. No more manually editing of the config file.
- – Performance and speed overhaul with big data refactor. Migration to socket.io has occurred greatly improving the speed of the GUI for your Gunbot.
- – Custom charts implemented. Save your own T/A.
Added MORE power to this already powerful tool!
- – New generic filters added to support Math’s functions.
- – Various bug fixes for autoconfig
- – Isolated and fixed an issue preventing some users from opening position on KrakenFutures.
- – Fixed an issue that would error our bot statistics with empty trading history.
- – Fixed an issue that would not parse correctly PNL in GUI.
- – Implement some extra parsing to support new Tradingview add-on jobs.
- – Improvements for Market Maker and GRID strategies.
That’s all folks! From the GUNTHY team, c-u next week and happy gunbottin’!
Visit www.gunthy.org to find out more info on Gunbot and other additional products