Gunbot MEXC Global Spot Tournament April 2022
Ladies and gentlemen, we start a new tournament on the 10th of April with our friends at MEXC Global exchange. Are you ready to rumble? Come along with us to the Gunbot Spot Mexc Tournament 2022.
Gunbot Tournaments are the greatest opportunity to improve yourself as a trader, share profitable strategies with the biggest traders in our community, the biggest traders in our community, and earn some great money if you can beat the best traders.
Gunbot Mexc Crypto Trading Competition Rules
– This month, Gunbot users can join any of the sponsored exchanges or all of them and grab from the jackpot of 20,000 USD and a massive 200,000 GUNTHY tokens pot.
- The tournament for the MEXC global exchange starts at midnight UTC on the 10th of April 2022, and it will end at 23:59:59 UTC on the 1st of May 2022.
- Each participant must complete at least 5000 USD on spot exchanges.
- The total prize is 20,000 USD and 200,0000 GUNTHY distributed as follows:
- From 50 to 100 qualified participants at any market: the unlocked prize is 2000$ and 20,000 GUNTHY.
- From 101 to 150 qualified participants: the unlocked prize is 6,000$ and 60,000 GUNTHY.
- From 151 to 200 qualified participants: the unlocked prize is 10,000$ and 100,000 GUNTHY.
- Over 200 qualified participants: the unlocked prize is 20,000$ and 200,0000 GUNTHY.
The unlocked prize will be distributed to qualified users that will reach the highest PNL % at spot markets, as follows:
- From 1st to 10th highest PNL%: share equal percentual of 50% of the unlocked prize.
- From 11th to 50th highest pnl%: share equal percentual of 30% of the unlocked prize.
- From 51th to 100th highest pnl%: share equal percentual of 20% of the unlocked prize.
How to join the Gunbot Mexc Crypto Trading Spot Competition in April 2022
- You must be an active MEXC user or create a Mexc Global account here.
Gunbot Permanent Tournaments Updated
The Exchanges included in April’s tournament are:
- Mexc Global exchange
- Huobi Global exchange
- okgunbot.com exchange
How to opt-in for the Gunbot Mexc Crypto Trading Competition – Configuring your Gunbot
- Click the Profile icon.
- Click on the Tab called Tournament.
- Toggle on Tournament Opt-in.
- Set your nickname.
- Click on the top Menu Save Changes.
“Make sure to give your bot a unique nickname, and this will only appear on the tournament leader board.”
If you run multiple bot instances and want all of them to participate in a tournament, number your instance nicknames like this: TraderNickname_1, TraderNickname_2, TraderNickname_3. They will automatically get aggregated to a single leaderboard entry at the end of the tournament.
Don’t Forget to Grab your Gunbot License if you don’t have one.
That’s all folks, c-u in the arena