Gunbot Spot Tournament December 2021
Are you ready to Rumble? The Gunbot Spot Tournament of December 2021 is calling you, once again is time to put your trading skills to the test. Who’s gonna take the win this time?
Special bonus: Let’s reach at least 100 participants and we double the Jackpot!
Here we’re again another Gunthy tournament and you can win some great money, get ready your best weapons as we start soon another tournament.
The Exchanges included in the new tournaments this month are:
- Binance Spot Markets.
- Gunthy Spot Markets.
- Huobi Spot Markets.
- MEXC Global Spot Markets.
- OKEx Spot Markets.
Gunbot Tournaments is the greatest opportunity to improve yourself as a trader and share profitable strategies with the biggest traders of our community and earn some great money if you can beat the best traders.
Gunbot Crypto Trading Competition Rules
– This month, Gunbot users can join one of the sponsored exchanges and win up to 10,000 USD and a massive 100,000 GUNTHY tokens.
- – tournaments start at 00:00 UTC 16 of December 2021, and they will end at 23:59:59 UTC 1 January 2022.
- – Each participant must complete at least 2000 USD on spot exchanges.
- The total prize is 10,000 USD and 100,0000 GUNTHY distributed as follows:
- – From 50 to 100 qualified participants at any market: the unlocked prize is 1000$ and 10,000 GUNTHY.
- – From 101 to 150 qualified participants: the unlocked prize is 3,000$ and 30,000 GUNTHY.
- – From 151 to 200 qualified participants: the unlocked prize is 5,000$ and 50,000 GUNTHY.
- – Over 200 qualified participants: the unlocked prize is 10,000$ and 100,0000 GUNTHY.
The unlocked prize will be distributed to qualified users that will reach the highest PNL % at spot markets, as follows:
– From 1st to 10th highest pnl%: share equal percentual of 50% of the unlocked prize.
– From 11st to 50th highest pnl%: share equal percentual of 30% of the unlocked prize.
– From 51st to 100th highest pnl%: share equal percentual of 20% of the unlocked prize.
How to join the Gunbot Crypto Trading Spot Competition in December 2021:
- You must be an active Binance user or create a new Binance account.
- You must be an active Gunthy Mex user or create a new account here.
- You must be an active Huobi user or create a Huobi Global account here.
- You must be an active MEXC user or create a new MEXC Global account here.
- You must be an active OKEX user or create a new OKEX account.
How to opt-in for the Gunbot Crypto Trading Competition – Configuring your Gunbot
- – Click the Profile icon.
- – Click in the last Tab called Tournament.
- – Toggle on Tournament Opt-in.
- – Set your nickname.
- – Click on top Menu Save Changes.
“Make sure to give your bot a unique nickname, and this will only appear on the tournament leader board.”
If you run multiple bot instances and want all of them to participate in a tournament, number your instance nicknames like this: TraderNickname_1, TraderNickname_2, TraderNickname_3. They will automatically get aggregated to a single leaderboard entry at the end of the tournament.
That’s all folks and happy gunbottin’. Don’t Forget to Grab your Gunbot License if you don’t have one.