Gunbot Tournaments May 2021
Are you ready for another round? Join the Gunbot Tournaments that will start this May.
Gunbot Tournaments is the greatest opportunity to improve yourself as a trader and share profitable strategies with the biggest traders of our community and earn some great money if you can beat the best traders.
The Exchanges included in the new tournaments this month are:
- – FTX Futures
- – Huobi
– This month, Gunbot users can join one of the sponsored exchanges and win up to 20,000 USD and a massive 100,000 GUNTHY tokens.
- – FTX and Huobi tournaments start at 00:00 UTC 10 of May 2021, and they will end at 23:59:59 UTC 30 May 2021.
- – Each participant must complete at least 20,000 USD of generated volume using Gunbot at Futures Markets at FTX or 10,000 USD at Huobi for spot exchanges.
- The total prize is 20000USD and 100000 GUNTHY distributed as following:
- – From 50 to 100 qualified participants at any market: the unlocked prize is 4000$ and 10000GUNTHY.
- – From 101 to 150 qualified participants: the unlocked prize is 10000$ and 30000GUNTHY.
- – From 151 to 200 qualified participants: the unlocked prize is 14000$ and 50000GUNTHY.
- – Over 200 qualified participants: the unlocked prize is 20000$ and 100000GUNTHY.
The unlocked prize will be distributed to qualified users that will reach the highest PNL % trading at FTX and to qualified users that will reach the highest PNL % at Huobi, as following:
– From 1st to 10th highest pnl%: share equal percentual of 50% of the unlocked prize.
– From 11st to 50th highest pnl%: share equal percentual of 30% of the unlocked prize.
– From 51st to 100th highest pnl%: share equal percentual of 20% of the unlocked prize.
How to join Gunbot Tournament for FTX and Huobi:
How to opt-in for the Tournaments configuring your Gunbot
- – Click the Profile icon.
- – Click in the last Tab called Tournament.
- – Toggle on Tournament Opt-in.
- – Set your nickname.
- – Click in top Menu Save Changes.
“Make sure to give your bot a unique nickname, and this will only appear on the tournament leader board.”
If you run multiple bot instances and want all of them to participate in a tournament, number your instance nicknames like this: TraderNickname_1, TraderNickname_2, TraderNickname_3. They will automatically get aggregated to a single leaderboard entry at the end of the tournament.
That’s all, Folks, c-u next time.