Gunbot V Anniversary Futures Tournament 2021
Are you ready for another round? Join the Gunbot V Anniversary tournament that will start tonight.
Special bonus: Let’s reach at least 100 participants and we double the Jackpot!
Gunbot Tournaments is the greatest opportunity to improve yourself as a trader and share profitable strategies with the biggest traders of our community and earn some great money if you can beat the best traders.
The Exchanges included in the new tournaments this month are:
- Binance Futures
- Futures Gunthy
Gunbot V Anniversary Futures Tournament 2021 Rules
– This month, Gunbot users can join one of the sponsored exchanges and win up to 10,000 USD and a massive 100,000 GUNTHY tokens.
- The tournament starts at 00:00 UTC 16 of December 2021, and it will end at 23:59:59 UTC 1 January 2022.
- Each participant must complete at least 10000 USD at futures markets.
- The total prize is 10,000 USD and 100,0000 GUNTHY distributed as follows:
- From 50 to 100 qualified participants at any market: the unlocked prize is 2000$ and 10,000 GUNTHY.
- From 101 to 150 qualified participants: the unlocked prize is 5000$ and 30,000 GUNTHY.
- From 151 to 200 qualified participants: the unlocked prize is 7000$ and 50,000 GUNTHY.
- Over 200 qualified participants: the unlocked prize is 10,000$ and 100,0000 GUNTHY.
The unlocked prize will be distributed to qualified users that will reach the highest PNL % at spot markets, as follows:
- From 1st to 10th highest pnl%: share equal percentual of 50% of the unlocked prize.
- From 11st to 50th highest pnl%: share equal percentual of 30% of the unlocked prize.
- From 51st to 100th highest pnl%: share equal percentual of 20% of the unlocked prize.
How to join the Gunbot Tournament:
- You must be an active Gunbot user, Grab your Gunbot copy in case you’re not already a gunbotter.
How to opt-in for the Tournament – Configuring your Gunbot
- Click the Profile icon.
- Click in the last Tab called Tournament.
- Toggle on Tournament Opt-in.
- Set your nickname.
- Click on top Menu Save Changes.
“Make sure to give your bot a unique nickname, and this will only appear on the tournament leader board.”
If you run multiple bot instances and want all of them to participate in a tournament, number your instance nicknames like this: TraderNickname_1, TraderNickname_2, TraderNickname_3. They will automatically get aggregated to a single leaderboard entry at the end of the tournament.
Don’t Forget to Grab your Gunbot License if you don’t have one to participate in the tournament.
Good luck in the Gunbot V anniversary tournament & c-u soon.