On-Going Gunbot Tournaments March 2021
Join the Gunbot Tournaments that just started. Gunbot Permanent Tournament is the greatest opportunity to improve yourself as a trader and share profitable strategies with the biggest traders of our community and earn some great money if you can beat our best traders.
The Exchanges included in those new tournaments are:
- – Binance Futures.
- – FTX Spot and Futures.
- – Beaxy (All Spot Pairs included).
Special Binance Futures Spring Tournament
– Every month, Gunbot users can join one of the sponsored exchanges and win up to 50,000 USD and an equal amount of GUNTHY tokens.
- – Beaxy and FTX tournaments started at 00:00 UTC 15 of March 2021, and it will end at 00:00 UTC 1 of April 2021.
- – Binance Futures started at 00:00 UTC on 17 of March 2021, and it will end at 00:00 UTC on 1 of April 2021.
– Each participant must complete a minimum of 50000USD of generated volume using Gunbot at Futures Markets and/or FTX or 2000 USD for spot exchanges.
The total prize is 20000USD and 100000GUNTHY distributed as following:
– From 50 to 100 qualified participants at any market: the unlocked prize is 4000$ and 10000GUNTHY.
– From 101 to 150 qualified participants: the unlocked prize is 10000$ and 30000GUNTHY.
– From 151 to 200 qualified participants: the unlocked prize is 14000$ and 50000GUNTHY.
– Over 200 qualified participants: the unlocked prize is 20000$ and 100000GUNTHY.
The unlocked prize will be distributed to qualified users that will reach the highest PNL % trading at FTX with Gunbot and to qualified users that will reach the highest PNL % at Beaxy, as following:
– From 1st to 10th highest PNL%: share equal percentual of 50% of the unlocked prize.
– From 11st to 50th highest PNL%: share equal percentual of 30% of the unlocked prize.
– From 51st to 100th highest PNL%: share equal percentual of 20% of the unlocked prize.
How to join Gunbot Tournament for FTX and Beaxy:
How to opt-in for the Tournaments configuring your Gunbot
- – Click the Persona icon.
- – Click in the last Tab Tournament.
- – Toggle on Opt-in.
- – Set your nickname.
- – Save Changes.
Good luck all & see you next time!